Find your lost keys anytime, anywhere with the Chipolo ONE Spot key finder. Play sound to find your keys nearby or locate them on a map with the Apple Find My network, made up of hundreds of millions of Apple devices. Receive a notification when you leave your keys behind.
You can attach the Chipolo ONE Spot key finder directly to your key ring without any accessories. With a very loud sound you will have no trouble hearing it even when buried under a pile of clothes. It’s also great for tracking down your backpack or keeping an eye on your luggage when traveling.
Chipolo ONE Spot is perfect for people who often misplace or worry about losing their personal items. Chipolo ONE Spot works exclusively with Apple Find My app on iPhones and iPads.
- ATTACH Chipolo ONE Spot to your keys, luggage or even your child’s toy. It fits directly on keyrings, no accessory needed.
- PLAY SOUND to find items nearby (up to 200 feet / 60m). With a very loud sound (up to 120 dB) you can find them in no time, even if they’re buried under a pile of clothes or hiding under the couch.
- LOCATE your items on a map, using the power of the extensive Apple Find My network.
- LOST MODE can be turned on if your item ever goes missing and the Find My network will notify you when it is located.
- BE NOTIFIED - Receive a notification when you accidentally leave your item behind or when Find My network locates your missing item.
- LOUDNESS: Up to 120dB
- SIZE: 1,49in x 0,25in (37,9mm x 6,4mm)
- PLAY SOUND WHEN NEARBY: 200 ft (60m)
- LOCATE ITEMS: with the Apple Find My network
- WATER RESISTANT: IPX5 rated
- REPLACEABLE BATTERY: CR 2032. Lasts up to 1 year.
- COMPATIBILITY: Pairing requires iPhone or iPad. To use the Apple Find My app to locate Chipolo ONE Spot, the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS is recommended.
What is the Apple Find My app?
The Apple Find My app is a native app on Apple devices. To use the Apple Find My app to locate Chipolo ONE Spot, the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS is recommended.
What is the Apple Find My network?
Apple Find My network is a crowdsourced network of hundreds of millions of Apple devices that use secure Bluetooth technology to detect your missing items nearby and report their approximate location back to you, so you can find them. The entire interaction is end-to-end encrypted, anonymous, and is extremely data and
How is Chipolo ONE Spot different from the Chipolo ONE?
Chipolo ONE Spot works exclusively with the Find My app and Chipolo ONE works with the Chipolo app, each having their own set of features.
After you successfully add your Chipolo ONE Spot to the Find My app, you can see it on the map, play a sound if it’s nearby, enable Lost Mode, and get notified when it is found. The Apple Find My network, made up of hundreds of millions of Apple
devices, helps you locate your missing personal items with Chipolo ONE Spot attached.
The Chipolo app that works with Chipolo ONE and Chipolo CARD has a wide range of features that help you find your misplaced items. You can ring the nearby items, share your Chipolos with your loved ones, use Chipolos as a remote selfie shutter, set up a phone widget and be alerted when you leave an item behind.
Can I also add Chipolo ONE Spot to the Chipolo app?
No. The Chipolo ONE Spot works exclusively with the Apple Find My app.
How secure is the Apple Find My network?
The unique Bluetooth identifiers used to locate a device on the Find My network rotate frequently so users can’t be tracked from place to place and the Apple Find
My network uses advanced encryption to ensure that no one else, not even Apple or Chipolo, can view the location of your Chipolo ONE Spot.
Can someone track me with Chipolo ONE Spot?
If your iPhone detects that an unknown Chipolo ONE Spot is traveling with you, it will send you a notification. After a while it will start playing a sound so you will be able to find it. These alerts are only triggered when Chipolo ONE Spot is not connected to its owner's phone, so your partner's Chipolo will not trigger a sound if they are with you.
Does Chipolo ONE Spot have features like Out of Range Alerts?
Yes. In the Find My app, you can turn on the ‘Notify when left behind’ feature and you’ll then receive an alert whe