Find your wallet anytime, anywhere with the Chipolo CARD Spot wallet finder. Play sound to find your wallet nearby or locate it on a map with the Apple Find My network, made up of hundreds of millions of Apple devices. Receive a notification when you leave your wallet behind.
Chipolo CARD Spot wallet tracker is as thin as two credit cards, and will fit your wallet perfectly, but you can also slip it into your passport cover. With a very loud sound you will have no trouble hearing it even when buried under a pile of clothes.
Chipolo CARD Spot is perfect for people who often misplace or worry about losing their personal items. It works exclusively with the Apple Find My app on iPhones and iPads.
- SLIP Chipolo CARD Spot into your wallet without adding any extra bulk.
- PLAY SOUND to find your wallet when it’s just hiding nearby (up to 200 feet / 60 m). With a loud sound (up to 105 dB) you can find it even when it’s buried under a pile of clothes.
- LOCATE your wallet on a map, using the power of the extensive Apple Find My network.
- LOST MODE - If your item ever goes missing, the Apple Find My app will notify you when it’s located.
- BE NOTIFIED - Receive a notification when you accidentally leave your wallet behind or when the Apple Find My network locates your missing item.
- LOUDNESS: Up to 105dB
- AS THIN AS IT GETS: 0.09 in (2,4 mm)
- SIZE: 3.35 in x 2.11 in (85,1 mm x 53,6 mm)
- PLAY SOUND WHEN NEARBY: 200 ft (60 m)
- LOCATE ITEMS: with the Apple Find My network
- WATER RESISTANT: IPX5 rated
- BATTERY: Lasts up to 2 years, with Recycle and Renew program.
- COMPATIBILITY: Pairing requires iPhone or iPad. To use the Apple Find My app to locate Chipolo CARD Spot, the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS is recommended.
What is the Apple Find My app?
The Apple Find My app is a native app on Apple devices. To use the Apple Find My app to locate Chipolo CARD Spot, the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS is recommended.
What is the Apple Find My network?
The Apple Find My network is a crowdsourced network of hundreds of millions of Apple devices that use secure Bluetooth technology to detect your missing items nearby and report their approximate location back to you, so you can find them. The entire interaction is end-to-end encrypted, anonymous, and is extremely data and battery-efficient.
How is Chipolo CARD Spot different from the Chipolo CARD?
Chipolo CARD Spot works exclusively with the Apple Find My app and Chipolo CARD works with the Chipolo app on both Android and iOS devices. Each has their own set of features. After you successfully add your Chipolo CARD Spot to the Find My app, you can see it on the map, play a sound if it’s nearby, enable Lost Mode, and get notified when it is found. The Apple Find My network, made up of hundreds of millions of Apple devices, helps you locate your missing personal items with the Chipolo CARD Spot attached. The Chipolo app that works with Chipolo ONE and Chipolo CARD has a wide range of features that help you find your misplaced items. You can ring items nearby, share your Chipolos with your loved ones, use Chipolos as a remote selfie shutter, set up a phone widget and be alerted when you leave an item behind. It works on iOS and Android devices.
Can I also add Chipolo CARD Spot to the Chipolo app?
No. The Chipolo CARD Spot works exclusively with the Apple Find My app.
How secure is the Apple Find My network?
The unique Bluetooth identifiers used to locate a device on the Find My network rotate frequently so users can’t be tracked from place to place and the Apple Find My network uses advanced encryption to ensure that no one else, not even Apple or Chipolo, can view the location of your Chipolo CARD Spot.
Can someone track me with a Chipolo CARD Spot?
If your iPhone detects that an unknown Chipolo CARD Spot is travelling with you, it will send you a notification. After a while it will start playing a sound so you will be able to find it. These alerts are only triggered when Chipolo CARD Spot is not connected to its owner's phone, so your partner's Chipolo CARD Spot will not trigger a sound if they are with you.
Does Chipolo CARD Spot have features like Out of Range Alerts?
Yes. In the Find My app, you can turn on the ‘Notify when left behind’ feature and you’ll then receive an alert when your Chipolo CARD Spot separates from your device.